PROMOSI RENTAS NEGERI SEMI SK ZIC 10W-40
Genuine SK ZIC X7 10W-40 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil. 4 litres.
A 100% synthetic motor oil engineered to deliver outstanding engine protection with VHVI Technology.
Helps extend engine life by protecting your engine from wear and keeping the engine clean.
Provides excellent performance in both high and low temperatures.
Its great friction control technology maximizes fuel economy in vehicles where SAE 5W-30 oils are recommended.
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS: FULLY SYNTHETIC
Excellent wear protection and fuel economy
Excellent deposit and sludge control for engine cleanliness
Excellent oxidation stability and low volatility for longer drain interval
Enhanced high and low temperature performance
SPECIFICATIONS: Exceeds the requirements of API SN
Product packageOIL FILTER + LABOUR CHARGE
Product TypeCar servicing
Service Interval7 000 KM
Engine Oil typeSemi Synthetic
InstallationSelf drive in
1. Application for Returns/Refunds
1.1 Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund prior to the expiry of the Bateriku Bazaar Guarantee Period as stated in the Terms of Service.
1.2 Bateriku Bazaar Guarantee is a service provided by Bateriku Bazaar, on User’s request, to assist Users in dealing with certain conflicts which may arise during the course of a transaction. Users may communicate with each other privately to resolve their differences or approach their relevant local authorities to assist them in overcoming any dispute prior, during or after using Bateriku Bazaar.
2. Application for the Return of an Item
2.1 Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The Item has not been received by Buyer;
- The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- The Item received is incomplete (missing quantity or accessories);
- Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
- The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item;
- The Item received is a counterfeit item**;
- The Item received has physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, shattered);
- The Item received is faulty (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended);
- By way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to Bateriku Bazaar confirming such agreement;
2.2 Bateriku Bazaar will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
2.3 Please note that, if required by Bateriku Bazaar, Buyer must ship the Item to a location designated by Bateriku Bazaar within ten (10) calendar days after the return request is raised.
2.4 The approval of your request for refund and return will be made by Bateriku Bazaar in its sole discretion. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bateriku Bazaar decision is final, conclusive and binding, and covenants and agrees that it will not bring suit or otherwise assert any claim against Bateriku Bazaar or its affiliates in relation to such decision.
2.5 In the event where Buyer has commenced legal action against Seller, Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to Bateriku Bazaar to request Bateriku Bazaar to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. Bateriku Bazaar will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.