INTERCOOLER DELTA FIN 2.50″ 500X280X70 EVO 123 JASMA
INTERCOOLER SIZE: 510X230X65
INPUT OUTPUT SIZE: 2.5
In order to achieve more-efficient heat dissipation, SARD's INTERCOOLER has substantially improved the cooling efficiency while minimizing the pressure loss. As a result of our careful focus on every detail, its core capacity has been greatly expanded, the inner fin has been upgraded in shape and layout, an enough area has been given to the tube cross section for smooth intake flow, and the tank has been modified in shape.
REDUCTION OF PRESSURE LOSS IMPROVEMENT OF THE COOLING EFFCIENCY
- Equipped with high capacity, double layer cores.
- Stock replacement type.
- The bolt-on design no longer requires body working when piping is laid out.
- Item New In Box
1. Application for Returns/Refunds
1.1 Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund prior to the expiry of the Bateriku Bazaar Guarantee Period as stated in the Terms of Service.
1.2 Bateriku Bazaar Guarantee is a service provided by Bateriku Bazaar, on User’s request, to assist Users in dealing with certain conflicts which may arise during the course of a transaction. Users may communicate with each other privately to resolve their differences or approach their relevant local authorities to assist them in overcoming any dispute prior, during or after using Bateriku Bazaar.
2. Application for the Return of an Item
2.1 Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The Item has not been received by Buyer;
- The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- The Item received is incomplete (missing quantity or accessories);
- Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
- The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item;
- The Item received is a counterfeit item**;
- The Item received has physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, shattered);
- The Item received is faulty (e.g. malfunction, does not work as intended);
- By way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to Bateriku Bazaar confirming such agreement;
2.2 Bateriku Bazaar will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
2.3 Please note that, if required by Bateriku Bazaar, Buyer must ship the Item to a location designated by Bateriku Bazaar within ten (10) calendar days after the return request is raised.
2.4 The approval of your request for refund and return will be made by Bateriku Bazaar in its sole discretion. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Bateriku Bazaar decision is final, conclusive and binding, and covenants and agrees that it will not bring suit or otherwise assert any claim against Bateriku Bazaar or its affiliates in relation to such decision.
2.5 In the event where Buyer has commenced legal action against Seller, Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to Bateriku Bazaar to request Bateriku Bazaar to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. Bateriku Bazaar will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.